The unconventional design of Carbide Series Air 540 utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way. The included custom Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans provide great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. And, you can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, with 280mm top radiator support and room for a 360mm radiator on the front panel.
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series Air 540 is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. The tinted, oversized flush-mount side window lets you show off your work
Our Direct Airflow Path™ design utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, memory, and other PCI-E components without your drives or power supply getting in the way.
Carbide Series Air 540 includes 140mm Corsair Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans. The AF140L is based on the award-winning AF140 and provides great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. The easy access, low-restriction dust filters are easy to maintain.
You can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, or install a 240mm or 280mm top radiator and a 240mm, 280mm, or even 360mm radiator on the front panel. Corsair’s innovative cable routing system gives you more options for hiding pumps and tubing out of the way.
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series Air 540 is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. You get tool-free PCI-E and storage installation, two internal hot-swap drive bays, and more features for making assembly, upgrades, and maintenance quick and easy. And, the tinted, oversized flush-mount side window lets you show off your work.
Corsair Carbide Series PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome yet approachable PCs, they combine the latest technology and ergonomic innovations with lots of room to build and expand, and amazing cooling potential.
- Carbide Series™ Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case
- Accessory kit
- Quick Start Guide
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, and Mini ITX compatible
- Dual-chamber Direct Airflow Path™ design for outstanding cooling potential
- Clever, space-saving design still offers lots of internal volume
- Includes three High Performance Air Series AF140L fans for better, quieter cooling
- Tons of expansion room for high performance air cooling and liquid cooling
- Full side panel window
- Front dust filter
- Black interior
- Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
- CPU cutout in motherboard tray for easy CPU cooler swap-out
- Dual front USB 3.0 ports with internal connector
- Headphone, Microphone front ports
- Eight expansion slots for quad GPU installations
- Fan Mount Locations:
- Front: 2 x 140mm (included), 3 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Top: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Rear: 1 x 140mm (included) or 1 x 120mm
- Dual 3.5” hot swap bays
- Four 2.5” tool-free SSD drive cages
- Maximum GPU Length 320mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum PSU length 200mm
Tech SpecsGROUP1Case Cooling(x2) AF140L 140mm White LED Intake fans
(x1) AF140L 140mm Exhaust fanCase Drive Bays(x2) 5.25” tool-free
(x2) 3.5”/2.5” tool-free Drive Caddies (Hot Swap)
(x4) 2.5” tool-free SSD cageCase Expansion Slots8Case Form FactorMid-towerGROUP2Case Front IO(x2) USB 3.0
(x1) MicCase MaterialSteel and plasticCase Motherboard SupportATX, E-ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITXCase Power SupplyATX (not included)
|Soort kast||Midi tower|
|Materiaal||Staal / Plastic|
|Aantal 3,5 inch intern||2 bays|
|Aantal 5,25 inch extern||2 bays|
|Venster in de zijkant||Ja|
|Front USB aansluiting||USB 3.0|
Minstens 2 jaar carry in garantie
Bij ons krijgt u altijd de fabrieksgarantie, dus dat kan variëren van 2, 3, 5 en 7 jaar tot soms lifetime garantie van de fabrikant !
Notebook en monitor fabrikanten hanteren vaak een ophaal en retour service.